Search results

1. V

MLM Upload questions

I am having the same problem, I am digging through some old posts to find an answer before I post a new or submit a ticket. Did you ever find a fix to this ?
  2. V

Won't stop ! ?

I have my interval set to send 4 emails every 26 seconds. So it was just between sends where it says "next delivery." I hit cancel and it didnt stop it, then the next batch was triggered to send out and so it sent out another 4 emails and kept going. The "stop" button is now shaded out...
  3. V

click through vs. open rate ?

I have been experimenting with a hack to try to accomplish this, it seems some people complain they arent getting click through tracking as maxbulk is not recognizing the links and converting them to tracking links. So I figured out what conditions the app can miss the urls ie. lines breaks etc...
  4. V

Won't stop ! ?

I just hit "stop" while it was sending out a campaign. But it didnt stop sending, it just kept going. I finally had to force quit the app so it would stop sending emails.
  5. V

click through vs. open rate ?

Is there a way to track one and not the other ? I like the open rate function but my customers dont like what it does to the links to track the click through, they are scared to click on them so the whole email campaign suffers. I just track the clicks by tracking the stats on the landing page...
  6. V

Won't stop ! ?

here is the log bizsmtp closing connection [01] 4/30 14:35:38 ~ Status: Stage 4 dispatch done [1170/3489] [01] 4/30 14:35:38 ~ Status: Next Delivery in 00:00:33 [00] 4/30 14:35:46 ~ Status: Canceling process... [01] 4/30 14:36:11 ~ Status: Connected [01] 4/30 14:36:11 220...
  7. V

Won't stop ! ?

I hit the stop button and it just kept sending. I was about a 1/3 done sending out an email broadcast to about 3,500 and I hit "stop" the button turned shaded and then barber pole thing started swirling under the prefs box in the right hand corner, but then it just kept sending the emails ...