Search results

1. L

Statistics not working. I get an error email

I downloaded the last version of mlm v2 that you recommended, and uploaded the php files except the lm_settings.php file. My statistics still does not work.
  2. L

That did not work for me. Any other suggestions?
  3. L

I don't know, where can I find that info? It came with my maxbulk mailer 7.5-US that I purchased earlier this year.
  4. L

Everytime I send out an email, I get this email sent to my inbox: Subject: [MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB() "1146: Table 'buzzmarketing_1lfv4muhc_myutilitydomain_com.tbl_mlm_sub_clk_test' doesn't exist" Statistics doesnt show anything either. Please help. Thanks...
  5. L

Unsubscribe Tag Error

http:// was missing in preferences. This is now solved. Thanks for your help....
  6. L

List Unsubscribe gives and error message

I just tried it again and problem solved! Thanks for your help...
  7. L

Yes, of course I selected the list before sending the message out...
  8. L

Unsubscribe Tag Error

Ok, I have started to use the styled text now and if I put [unsubscribe] in the message, it shows as just the word "unsubscribe" blue and underlined just like it is supposed to, like a link. But it is now not clickable. And secondly, when I put [unsubscribe] in the signature, it still shows as...
  9. L

I named the list tru-juice promotions and verified that this is the name when I click on recipients -> remote lists...
  10. L

When recipients of my emails click the link to unsubscribe, it takes them to a page that asks for email address and name. When they fill that out and click unsubscribe, they get an error: List not found message that I have attached an image of below. I do not have a list named 'list 1' so I'm...
  11. L

Unsubscribe Tag Error

When I add an [unsubscribe] tag to my emails, it turns into a long line of code in the email, and only a part of that code is clickable. I will attach an image below. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  12. L

Maxbulk Mail Delivery Report Error

Hello, My Maxbulk Mail Delivery report says that my message that I sent out was delivered to a total of 301 recipient(s) [301/7,128]. Why was it not delivered to the total 7,128 email addresses? The program itself showed that the message was sent to all 7,128 recipients by putting a paper...