Search results

1. D

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.9

Thank you for the prompt answer. The URL you provided contains links to versions 8.4.6 and 8.5.0 I really need the latest that worked fine for us: 8.4.9 Please, provide a link for that specific version.
  2. D

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.9

Hello, Can you provide me with link for MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.9? It proved to work best for my relatively old computer.
  3. D

Blacklist feature

Thank you for the prompt reply.
  4. D

Blacklist feature

Hello, I am using the "Blacklist" feature and find it very useful. The question is: can I somehow use a global blacklist, which is hosted online (MLM) not the one that is stored locally on the computer. The idea is to have access to this list 24/7.
  5. D

EBM always crashing

No. I have expemented this on a number of computers running Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 The result is always the same - the application just refreshes the mail server (deletes the processed messaes) and goes ahead checking the rest of the messages. Over the time the process starts to use...
  6. D

EBM always crashing

Thank you for the suggestion! I have experimented many configurations (see the attached screen-shot). The problem is that the EBM does not stop (and disconnect) after the bounces/connection limit is reached. It simply updates the server (deletes the processed messages) and continues checking the...
  7. D

EBM always crashing

Sorry for the stupid question. How to set-up the slower rate?
  8. D

EBM always crashing

"LMS" stands for "List Manager Script".
  9. D

EBM always crashing

I experience similar problem. When I have to process a mailbox with large number of bounces - after 10-12 minutes of work the application crashes (always). Tried with Antivirus ON and OFF - the crash always happens. Today I discovered that it only happens when the application communicates with...
  10. D

eMail Bounce Handler (EBH) cannot save settings

Works great on Windows 8 (64 bit). No freezes so far.
  11. D

With the Antivirus (MSIE) off it worked OK for probably twice longer, but at the end it crashed. How can I "de-activate" the software on the current computer and try it on a Windows 8 machine (now it is installed on Windows 7)?
  12. D

Thank you! Following your explanations - it works now, the settings are saved. Unfortunately no matter the settings - the software keeps crashing.
  13. D

Tried both options: 1. Just saving the file 2. Saving the account first and then saving the file. Problem occurs in both scenarios.
  14. D

Hello, I am using eMail Bounce Handler under Windows 7. I cannot change the "Connection" settings. No matter what I choose, upon restart it goes to: - Check Mailbox Every 1 Minutes - Download 5000 Bounces/Connection The reason I want to alter that setting is that EBH always craches when...
  15. D

Subscribing to more than 3 lists

Hello, I am trying to modify the 'subscribe_multiple.php' allowing it to offer subscription to more than 3 lists, but the script does not allow to subscribe for more that 3 lists at time even all the 4 check boxes are checked. 1. Is there any special code I should change in...