Search results

1. C

sent to remote list and still shows unsent?

i sent to a remote list. the recipients tab shows all sent. this is expected. i then grabbed another remote list and sent to it. when i went back to the original remote list, all show unsent. this is not what i expected. as new users get added to a remote list i want to be able to send...
  2. C

Disable Click Tracking for 1 Link?

I have a link in my email with a string attached (mysite.com?company=Honda%20Motors) Click tracking does not seem to like "%20" because it does not pass the company variable. Can I disable click tracking on this one link somehow?
  3. C

Online version or Archive available for Email Recipients?

I am using MLM. I would like to put a link at the top of my emails that says "Having trouble viewing this email? Click to view in your browser." The link will open up a custom version of the email I sent them in their browser. By custom, I mean when I customize each email with tags, these...
  4. C

track unsubscribes: MLM vs Simple Unsubscribe Script

I need to keep track of who unsubscribed, MLM seems to just delete the record from the remote list and not keep track of it. Am I missing something? I read about the Simple Unsubscribe Script and how it keeps a running list of unsubscribes. This is what I need. Any chance to get MLM to work...
  5. C

mac vs pc - pc better deliverablity to hotmail?

i admit i have old versions, but am perplexed by something. i have mac os x ver. 4.4.4 and win os ver. 4.3.1 (run thru xp on parallels). both are set to the exact same settings, exact same HTML and email content, but my tests with win os ver. 4.3.1 get delivered to hotmail inbox and the ones...