Search results

1. C

Sample HTML pages do not load lists on server

No. But the four appropriate files that belong there are in the directory.
  2. C

No same directory structure as the auto upload.
  3. C

Interestingly enough, the sample HTML pages for MLM don't work. I've gotten an older version to work on a different server. I can create new lists (with admin login). I can add users (with admin login). When I load the original HTML from the web server so I can use the web interface like normal...
  4. C

MLM script permissions

I couldn't change permissions of this folder, so I deleted it and manually created a new one... of which I could then change to 777. So that finally worked and I've have successfully subscribed to a list now. The problem all along seemed to be on the folders that the script automatically...
  5. C

MLM script permissions

Yes, there is a 'requests' folder. It's owner/group is 'apache' and it has permissions of 755. There are no visible or invisible files within that folder. Chris
  6. C

MLM script permissions

I have discovered there are three invisible files (enews.in, enews.lock & enews.out) and then one visible enews.txt file. All four of these files are owned by 'apache' and they all have 644 permissions. I cannot change the permissions of these four files.
  7. C

MLM script permissions

No. I tried that yesterday and it gives me an error.... [could not change permissions of "lists'] I assume this is because 'apache' is the owner and group (because the script created the directory). So I'm going to delete the directory and then manually create it so I can give it the correct...
  8. C

MLM script permissions

Hello. Thanks for the cool scripts. I have tried about every combination of permissions and have battled getting the mlm.php script to fully function. Using a text file (not SQL as of yet). Because I could never get a list created, I was wondering if there was some corruption of the files...