Search results

1. I

different confirmation messages for different lists?

Hi Is it currently possible to have different subscribe / confirm messages for different lists? I would like to be able to include a list specific message in the confirmation optin email in each of my lists. MLM is running in one installation - I'd rather not install it multiple times...
  2. I

Bounce Handler and MLM

Hi Is there any direct integration between eMail Bounce Handler and MLM? It would be fantastic if Bounce handler could issue a MySQL statement direct to the MLM database and remove the bounced emails. Failing that can you alter the mlm.php script to read a list of emails exported from...
  3. I

MBM Schedules

Hi I was just playing with sending a mailing on a timed schedule. Just out of interest I set the schedule up then quit the program, of course, MBM didn't send the mail. My question is therefore - is there anyway for a schedule to interact with the computers Cron tabs and auto boot the app...
  4. I

MLM Lists

Hi What's to stop anyone guessing that I am using MLM and setting up their own list in my install? What I mean is if someone uses: mlm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=A-NEW-LIST&[email protected] In my installation of MLM it will set up their email address in a new list called A-NEW-LIST...