Search results

1. I

different confirmation messages for different lists?

I can sort of understand the logic of what to do - but I don't know php at all. :oops:
  2. I

different confirmation messages for different lists?

Hi Is it currently possible to have different subscribe / confirm messages for different lists? I would like to be able to include a list specific message in the confirmation optin email in each of my lists. MLM is running in one installation - I'd rather not install it multiple times...
  3. I

Bounce Handler and MLM

Hi Is there any direct integration between eMail Bounce Handler and MLM? It would be fantastic if Bounce handler could issue a MySQL statement direct to the MLM database and remove the bounced emails. Failing that can you alter the mlm.php script to read a list of emails exported from...
  4. I

MBM Schedules

Could an Automator workflow be written to do it? Would that work?
  5. I

MBM Schedules

I was thinking about this after I posted - would it be possible to use something like CroniX on the mac to boot the app? I think the schedule gets lost after you quit though so I'm not sure if this would be of benefit. I was only musing ways of making MBM more like an autoresponder - and...
  6. I

MBM Schedules

Hi I was just playing with sending a mailing on a timed schedule. Just out of interest I set the schedule up then quit the program, of course, MBM didn't send the mail. My question is therefore - is there anyway for a schedule to interact with the computers Cron tabs and auto boot the app...
  7. I

MLM Lists

Hi What's to stop anyone guessing that I am using MLM and setting up their own list in my install? What I mean is if someone uses: mlm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=A-NEW-LIST&[email protected] In my installation of MLM it will set up their email address in a new list called A-NEW-LIST...
  8. I

mlm remote connection fix

I had exactly this problem. So I upgraded to the pro script (not sure that is absolutely necessary - unless you want the import facility), then I ran the uninstall command and set about doing it all again. It's all working fine now. Oh and previously I had moved the files out of their...