Search results

1. F

unsuscribe tag /

Thanks for your reply. To create the by hand, I need to know the listname. As I wrote, I found no way to get the name of the chosen external list. Maybe it could be a feature in one of the next versions, that you can name the automatic link in the mail and not only in the prefs.
  2. F

unsuscribe tag /

Is there another option to change the wording for the Unsubscribe Link than doing it globally in the prefs? I sometimes send newsletter in english and others in german. It's a little bit long-winded to change always the prefs. It would be better doing it directly in the mail. Or is there a...
  3. F

Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Now it works. When I leave the Port empty it works. Don't now why it don't work with port, but who cares ;-) Thanks for your support.
  4. F

Yes. For this I created a new user on the MySQL-Server who has access-rights from the ip of the computer MBM is running on.
  5. F

Hi, I just downloaded the trial version and tried to establish a connection to our MySQL-Server. I entered Host, Port, Username and Password and did all the other import options. When I click on "Import" I get the above mentioned message. Where is my fault? Greets, Florian