Search results

1. R

MLM in German

Hm... But this list is empty! Why does it not show my two addresses in there?
  2. R

MLM in German

I have done what you told me to do... but nothing happens when I click "import". No error message, but also none of the two addresses in the database showing in BM. Here are two screenshots a) from the Import Window, b) from the preferences window. Where is the problem...
  3. R

MLM in German

Importing the data from QSL Sorry, I don't understand what you mean a) with the MLM preference and b) with the script URL!
  4. R

MLM in German

German translation I have already translated the template for the single list and part of the script: http://speaklife.at/mlm_lite_php/html/s ... _fixed.php as well as the message that appears online after subscribing and the email being sent. Since there are so many texts for...
  5. R

MLM in German

Hi Stan, I have begun to translate some of the wording that appears to the reader who wants to subscribe. If I complete it you are welcome to use it. Can you give me a few tips as to how I recognize those words or sentences that appear as text, as well as those that are part of a button...
  6. R

MLM in German

Hello, I want to use MLM on my German homepage. It would be nice to have the English texts that appear in the webbrowser appear in German. Has anybody worked on translating them? Is there an existing version of MLM that has been translated into German? It would save me time... Thanks.
  7. R

Webpage not correctly shown

Thank you for responding. It is working now - I had to make sure that all resources were relative to the webpage address, not to the root.
  8. R

Webpage not correctly shown

Hi, I am still testing BulkMailer 6.0. I created a sample homepage with Rapid Weaver and tried to attach the index-page to the mail sent out with BM. Problem: The preview window does not show the identical webpage. Background color and header is missing. Is this a problem of Rapid Weaver or...