Search results

1. S

iCash x iPhone IS A MUST

iPhone and iCash Hi Any progress on an iCash/iPhone app? Regards Keith
  2. S

Tracking number

Hi Is it possible to make an amendment to the tracking feature? Two really - the first would check that number was not a duplicate and the second would stop it offering and entering a number without request (although if the duplicate check was in place this would not be such an issue...
  3. S

Idea for development

Hi, Just a thought but I seem to recall a previous programme I used before moving to a Mac used to allow me to predict when a loan would be cleared or an account be in the red/black depending on current rates of repayment/expenditure. Could this facility be added to charts? Regards KB
  4. S

Upcoming payments

Have been watching this since it came out as it is very useful. I've noticed though that (in the UK) the payments dont show as active until late evening? Is there a US time set behind the scenes on this function? my macbook clock is set to local time Regards KB
  5. S

Suggestion for next update

Hi Within the Scheduler is it possible to add a function which enables you to enter a different first payment i.e. 1 payment at x followed by n payments at y ? Also a reminder - can we have a facility to pay now for when the bank deducts the payment before the regular date...:evil...
  6. S

Suggestions for Updates

Hi - I've been using this programme for a few months now and would like to suggest the following improvements: From the Scheduler window add a 'pay now' button to enter a payment that has appeared on the statement but has been taken before the due date From the accounts drop down box...