Search results

1. J

Rate currency : value

Source for rates I would like to use this source : http://www.bnr.ro/nbrfxrates.xml This xml file is specially made to get rates. Information are updated every day at 13h00 with the current rates. For example (08/24/2009) 1 EURO (Rate currency="EUR") is equal to 4.2238 RON...
  2. J

An old topic : official currencies rates Hello, After one year using iCash I have a remark about currencies rates. I would like to be able to choose the source of currencies rates (not any more from the US market of Yahoo please). More explanations : I'm using every day two...
  3. J

Hello, Are currencies rates value changing during the day ? Because I opened the windows with rates of currencies. I updated rates by pressing the button and all rates values changed and the date passed to "today" : perfect. I pressed again the update button and rates values changed...
  4. J

Rate currency with transaction

Yes I read this page on the FAQ. At the end there is an example of transaction : from an account in USD (default currency) to an account in EUR (foreign currency). It works, I have the same result. But if I want to do the inverse transaction from an account in EUR (foreign currency) to an...
  5. J

Rate currency with transaction

Hello all, I have some problems with transactions with differents currencies. Rates are not automatically completed : For example : - Euro is set by default on my configuration ==> Transaction 1 : amount in default currency origin account : a bank account in default currency target...