Search results

1. D

Problem opening .mbm files in 8.5.1

After upgrading from 8.5.0 to 8.5.1 (OS X 10.10.5), .mbm files don't open by double-clicking or dragging to the MaxBulk icon in the Dock. (They can be opened by File > Open and navigating to the file, although this is cumbersome.) Once a file has been opened, it can re re-opened from File >...
  2. D

Message received as already read

With MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.9 (OS X 10.9.5, Mail 7.3), suddenly when I include my own email address in a Recipients list, I receive the message marked as read. (The message containing the MaxBulk Mailer Delivery Report is marked as unread, as usual.) I have tried sending to different email...
  3. D

Merge problem

With MaxBulk Mailer 8.3.9 (OS X 10.6.8), I have two merge tags (First Name and Company) that I have successfully used in many previous mailings. They look fine in the preview but when I receive them as a test e-mail, they look like this: [<caron>?First Name] [Company] I have tried re-inserting...
  4. D

Very slow download

Just a small complaint: This is a great product but whenever there is an update, the download server is maddeningly slow. David
  5. D

Command-W not working for all windows in version 6

With MaxBulk Mailer Pro 6 (OS 10.5.5, Intel MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz), I notice that the History and Favorites windows don't close with Command-W. Thank you, David