Search results

1. B

in Mod-recipient data; MP deleted saved values, duped field

in modify records - max pro - 1) duplicated the name of one field - and named the next field the same - changing no data in the field - only the name of the field 2) all data I had modified in the session was redacted/ deleted - violating the normal method of the panels operating code...
  2. B

gmail conversion by ISP fries our universe

Previously, we had a variety of problems with our ISP, even after verifying that we were on the "white list" - more or less got th eMax Pro to work. We have now hit a brick wall, thick and solid, made my google, and it has shut us down again - thwarted our commerce as the perfect storm melts...
  3. B

apply value to selection

In managing names and tracking values related to list records there appears to be key features that I was hoping ( and preying) may be in this code. I realize this is not filemaker or 4D, but this would really help. Number One - mission critical: Ability to apply a value to records in...
  4. B

Error code -103

We are executing a 500ish send - spaced 30 seconds - each time the system executes - it displays a -103 error code it appears that the emails are going out - though I am not 100% on that - but 2 testers embedded were received What does this error code mean? thanks We also...