Search results

1. Z

Password request window doesn't switch to english

Password request window doesn't switch to english automatically, like do all other password windows in MacOS.
  2. Z

Pie diagram for only one month

Can I view pie diagram only for one month? I think there is no need to explain the reasons.
  3. Z

More flexible statistics

I collected financial data for 6 months with iCash and discovered I can't get needed information, summarized values and stuff. The query module supports only one search condition additional to the basic ones (account and time period). Say I want to search in project field and in comment...
  4. Z

Where can I manage my projects? Rename or delete them?

Where can I manage my projects? Rename or delete them?
  5. Z

Where can I get a report of cash flow to and from people?

Where can I get a report of cash flow to and from different peyees? I definitely saw this report somewhere in iCash, but I can't find it now.
  6. Z

How do I remove inactive accounts from reports?

How do I remove inactive accounts from reports?
  7. Z

Currenies: RUR as a default currency

If I use RUR as default currency when I press the update rates button, all rates are set to '0' and RUR to '1'. All other currencies in list are updated fine. How can I fix this?
  8. Z

Exporting reports in russian

Hi! I'm using iCash on Mac and I like it very much. I'm trying to export a report containing russian text, but I can't open the XLS neither in Windows Excel nor in Mac Excel. The encoding of a file is unreadable. If I change the extension of a result file to TXT, I see a tab-delimeted file...