Search results

1. W

connecting 'type' info on txt-import

This is a comma-delimited export file form Rabobank, a common dutch bank. 1 export-line looks like this: "0335968244","EUR",20080102,"D",333.33,"P0129637","OWM AGIS ZORGVERZEKERING",20080102,"MA","","BETALINGSKENM. 1001080100549053","AGIS ZORGVERZEKERINGEN","NUMMER VERZAMELBLAD*...
  2. W

connecting 'type' info on txt-import

Q1: My bank-mut-file include codes which shows what kind of transaction has been made (like 'GA' for 'ATM withdrawals') How can I connect these codes to the 'type'-field while importing a comma-delimited mut-file??? And then recognize 'GA' and replace it in a more human 'ATM withdrawal'...
  3. W

import comma-delimited transactions

Rules would become very handy! Like 'rules' in Apple Mail>preferences>rules, for example These rules could be set while importing a mut-file but could also be added to the contact-list! In the contact list you should be able to categorize, however rules are needed to connect a transaction...
  4. W

90% of my household bank account transactions are the same, over and over again. My transactions to the supermarket, fuel supplier, restaurant, bar, etc should import/connect to the right category without my intervention. for example: a transaction from SHELL should automatically connect to...
  5. W

Is there some sort of overview of the fields required in my txt file? My logic: - Export bank-data in txt file - import data in iCash - Contacts contain categorie information (a transaction at the fuel pump always has to be stored under the category 'Car/Gas', for instance - connect new...
  6. W

How can I import a comma-delimited text file from my bank-account in iCash? After importing and connecting my .txt file to the right fields, all contacts are updates but transactions will not appear in iCash. What can I do to solve this problem? -- iCash 4.2.2NL on MacOSX 10.5.2