Search results

1. F

format of e.mails

Hello, I want to do that because my web hosting asks this kind of profile for the mailing list of adresses. In general, it's name then e.mail, I know, but my web hosting has another conception thanks for help
  2. F

where is "inbox" folder?

The file "Base de données" come from the French version of Entourage I use. That's the conversion of Database. This file is one of 4 included in the folder "User office 2004". In fact, where is the file I have to drag and drop on my desk to obtain the .mbox file? Thank for help
  3. F

format of e.mails

Hello, I have Maxbulk files including e.mails as this: name, e.mail But my web hosting wants a different order for the mailing lists, as: e.mail, name. Is there a way to put "Name" on the right of "E;mail" column in the Maxbulk Mail window, please?
  4. F

where is "inbox" folder?

Hi! I am referring to the "inbox" mentionned in your menu: I have a file named "Base de données" that I have transfered on my desk but don't see the extension ".mbox". ---- - Extracting e-mail addresses from Entourage: If you want to process a whole Entourage mailbox, just drop it on...
  5. F

where is "inbox" folder?

Hello, Where do you find the "inbox" file to put in the email extractor window? I have a "identity main" folder including 4 files, but no "inbox" file. Thank you for help
  6. F

stop at 1000!!!

Hello, My email extractor stops the extraction at 1 000 e.mails. Curious was the fact it found 832 wrong emails and 0 others. So, the count of 1000 has no sense. By the way, it stops to work at 1000, and have to force to quite it. Thank you for help