Search results

1. S

No emails are going through

No emails are going through Please see error message below How do I fix this problem? Thank you, Lisa This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included...
  2. S

Best way to prevent going into recipient's SPAM folder

What's the best way to prevent going into recipient's SPAM folder? What settings should be used to ensure the most delivered mail? Sending how many at a time is best? Thank you, Lisa
  3. S

Still can't email

Works!! Thank you Works!! Thank you
  4. S

Still can't email

specific information about settings Here are the specific settings entered and another response from tech. Please tell me EXACTLY what should be entered in the fields. What we have now lookS correct to tech but it's not working. Here are my settings again: SMTP: smtp.biz.rr.com...
  5. S

Still can't email

Still am having trouble emailing out. Getting authentication error. Please see the thread of conversation below from tech support for my business internet: From: [email protected] Subject: Re: E-mail (KMM5681860C0KM) Date: April 26, 2008 2:07:26 PM EDT...
  6. S

Authentication settings

Email set up instructions are: POP and APOP Authentication: POP Server: The POP server address and port (if different from default) associated to your SMTP account. Account ID: Your account ID. Use to be the same as ESMTP server account ID. Password: The password to access this...
  7. S

What's the maximum number of recipients?

What's the maximum number of recipients in a list? 100,000? 1,000,000? I'm just entering name and email address on each line. Thanks Lisa
  8. S

Authentication settings

Under Authentication there's a pull down menu where you choose either: POP SMTP APOP After that there's a blank field. What should go in that field?
  9. S

Not sending emails in order

Sending groups in order/tracking sent emails Can't I set it to send the GROUPS in order? ..It's difficult to tell sometimes what's been sent. If you select the list to send more out the next day it doesn't note what was sent from the previous day. It shows the entire list as unsent. How can...
  10. S

Merge/Purge

Merge/Purge I can see how to Merge email lists but how do we Purge? I have a list of emails I want to remove from my lists. If the program cannot do this, I would be great if you could recommend a program that can. I'm on a Mac Thanks
  11. S

Not sending emails in order

I have my emails set up to go out 200 at a time. The program sends out emails in batches, but not in order. It skips blocks of emails at a time. For example, this was a recent run of delivery numbers: 1-238 470-707 940-1173 1410-1647 1880-2117 I would like the program to deliver...
  12. S

Bad Sequence of Commands Error

Ok yes, I think we figured out the problem. Thank you! Ok yes, I think we figured out the problem. Thank you!
  13. S

553 Sorry, over your daily relay limit. You get a "553 Sorry, over your daily relay limit." error. Do you know what limit is this? How many messages per hour or per day? No I do not know what this error or limit is. Do you? My ISP said there is NO limit on the number of emails I can send...
  14. S

Log of Delivery [01] 2/20 15:01:59 ~ Status: Opening connection for delivery... [01] 2/20 15:01:59 --> Connecting socket [1] with 573 entries to smtpout.secureserver.*** Port:25 [02] 2/20 15:01:59 ~ Status: Opening connection for delivery... [02] 2/20 15:01:59 --> Connecting socket [2]...
  15. S

POP OK tried POP with pop.secureserver.net which is what the ISP said to use. Still getting error messages
  16. S

BTW: FROM GO DADDY, my ISMP FROM GO DADDY, my ISMP: Thank you for contacting Online Support. Please be advised that we do not support ESMTP. Our systems support SMTP only. Please take a moment to review the following Help Center Articles on our email systems and utilization with the SMTP format.
  17. S

But I sent this individually through MacMail and it worked "This is a bounce. Server at 64.179.23.209 says '[email protected]' is not valid or doesn't exist." But I sent this individually through MacMail and it worked. It went through. It did not bounce.
  18. S

On the Settings panel, next to Authentication, select ESMTP. Ok I did this: "On the Settings panel, next to Authentication, select ESMTP." Also set to "log in" Worked at first then got the "Bad Sequence of Commands" error again.
  19. S

I'm also getting a lot of MAILER-DAEMON errors. I'm also getting a lot of MAILER-DAEMON errors. See below: From: [email protected] Subject: failure notice Date: February 19, 2008 10:09:26 AM EST Hi. This is the qmail-send program at...
  20. S

Try to activate ESMTP, it looks like it is the authentication your server is expecting. HOW do I do this? Thank you