Search results

1. V

eMail Verifier running verrry slow...

Like I mentioned earlier, I did the check that is given in the FAQ section for the program here. The result was that it is blocked and I've done other research and seen that Mediacom is known to block that port. For some reason it is working though. I also wanted to ask you what domains do...
  2. V

Port 25 is blocked, but it is still checking the addresses just fine (without timeouts), even the ones that aren't automatically validated by the rules. Not sure how it is doing it, but it is. How can that be?
  3. V

Could the problem be that my ISP is Mediacom? They are said to block port 25 and, like I mentioned before, I did the test to see if that port was blocked and it is, but eMail Verifier still seems to work, just very, very slow. Is it actually working, or just acting like it and could this be the...
  4. V

Thank you again for answering my questions. I understand you can't do anything about how long it takes to connect to a server, but what is upsetting is how the claim is that this program can do over 10 emails per second. Even when I attempt a list of only 5,000 addresses, I'm lucky if it can get...
  5. V

I understand that it won't go at the same speed all the time, but there is a pretty big difference between 1 email per second and the over 10 emails per second that this program is claimed to be able to do. I would also like to know a few other things: 1) Will setting the group parameter...