Search results

1. D

Transaction "Change" button disappeared in 7.8.1-US

Yes, that is the case. Change was renamed to Save. MaxProg Support told me yesterday by email.
  2. D

Transaction "Change" button disappeared in 7.8.1-US

I upgraded to iCash version 7.8.1-US from 7.8.0-US. I noticed that in the Transaction window the "Change" button to change e.g. Transaction amount is gone. Is that a bug or was the button removed on purpose? If it was on purpose then I object. I often use this button.
  3. D

iOS app

I know that the developer is against developing a full-fledged iOS app. But how about a companion app for the macOS iCash program? I would envision a minimum iOS app that would just record expenses and transfer entries to macOS iCash.
  4. D

currency update on iCash

found it. Thank you. If I have any trouble with the beta version then I will post it here. Detlef
  5. D

currency update on iCash

stanbusk, you said: We just finished the testing phase. Now we have to update iCash to use it. When roughly will this update be released?
  6. D

currency update on iCash

yes, I have the same problem. Attached is a screenshot of the currency window after I clicked "Update now" today on 11/11/2017.
  7. D

When??

same here! using iCash since 2003, but really would like to have in addition iCash on iOS ... It doesn't need to be a copy of iCash. All I need is an app on the mobile that allows me to type in the expenses that I have on the go and the ability to sync it to iCash once I get home. Overview and...
  8. D

Problem with an amount listed under Pending

I upgraded to version 7 and tested the Decimal issue again. I created a new cash file and set the Preference decimals to zero or 2. Euro decimals were set to 2. With version 7 I get the same result as with version 5. See attached iCash file.
  9. D

BTW, is there a way to upgrade to the later version (7.4.2)? I upgraded from version 1 step wise to version 5 as the new versions appeared but skipped the last 2 upgrades 6 and 7. If I try to upgrade via the iCash check for updates I am asked to purchase the version 4 to version 5 upgrade ...
  10. D

Maybe that is true for the latest version of iCash. I use version 5.5-US. The pictures below clearly show that if I change the Decimals in the iCash preferences it changes the way how the Euro account and the Euro Interest data is displayed. In both accounts the currency is set to Euro and not...
  11. D

I found the problem! In the iCash preferences, under Formats, if I change the Decimals to 2 then 0.06 is shown under the Balance. I set the Decimals to zero because in Yen there are no Decimals. The problem now is that if I set the Decimals to 2 all my Yen accounts show 2 Decimals. Is there a...
  12. D

I thought a found another difference. Turned out to be not so. Sorry about that.
  13. D

I am now trying to recreate the problem. I created a new iCash file and created the same accounts, categories, transactions and currency. In this new iCash file the problem transaction is listed correctly under Balance. By comparing the transactions in the 2 iCash files I can see 1 difference...
  14. D

stanbusk, I saw under File/Get Info that in the iCash file which I have reduced to the critical 1 account, 1 category and 1 transaction all deleted transactions, accounts and categories are listed as being in the trash (see picture below). That is probably the reason why the file size is still...
  15. D

I reduced my iCash file to the problem Euro account. And there is now only 1 transaction in the file. I think with that iCash file it should be possible for you figure out where the problem is. How can I send this file to you? BTW, an empty iCash file is about 2.6 MB. The reduced iCash file...
  16. D

I created a new iCash file. In that file the default currency is Yen. Then I created a Euro account and deposited 0.06 Euro Interest. In this case 0.06 is listed as it should under Balance. Then I deleted the Euro account in my problem iCash file and created a new Euro account. In the new Euro...
  17. D

By adding a transaction. In my last example picture I added Euro 1.06 or Euro 0.06 to the Euro account, which before the addition had a balance of zero.
  18. D

interestingly if I add Euro 1.06 to the account then 1.06 appears under Balance. However, if I add 0.06 Balance remains at zero.
  19. D

Here are my OSX number preferences.