Search results

1. M

Statistics are different on two different computers.

Well, I figured it out. I needed to copy the deliveries log from the application support folder in the library in the users folder and that cleared everything up. There must be an easier way :?
  2. M

Statistics are different on two different computers.

Hello, I sent out a mailing this morning from computer A. when I open the mailing on Computer B and click statistics I get a completely different set of statistics. I used the same preferences and file on both computers. Any help would be appreciated. thanks mdr
  3. M

MLM statistics export with all company info

Where is all this info stored? Maybe I can use a spreadsheet to get the info I need
  4. M

I noticed I can " In addition you can also select an entry from any of your lists and click on the 'Get Info' button or select the 'Get Info' menu to know what messages were sent and what messages were opened by that recipient." Would it be possible to get this info on all of the recipients...
  5. M

Hi, Here is the scenario: I have a list of prospects with all the company info, address phone title etc in my list. I send out a mailing and my statistics show openings and clicks. 1)I'd like to be able to automatically unsubscribe the people who request it. 2)Be able to export all of the...
  6. M

Getting error file not found installation issues

Solved!! Shut down the computer and rebooted this morning now everything works.
  7. M

No they are Not. How do I un-install all of the program and associated files?
  8. M

I did that. That's the first problem. It keeps the initial URL.
  9. M

Yes I know that, the problem is that MLM won't let me change it. Where are the prefs/settings fil on my mac, or do I have to uninstall everything and reinstall?
  10. M

Two more things, I MLM can't seem to accept a change in the url. I keeps the first one and adds the new one after it. I've cleared the menu, quit. restarted. Nothing nada. Also When I go to statistics and click on the checkboxes I get this " url is not valid error 404 not found blah blah...
  11. M

I get a url is not valid. although everything seems to check out. I did an automatic as well as a manual installation.
  12. M

Track an email address click through using the click.php???

Never mind i had a brain fart :oops: I was testing it through the web not via my email client duhhh :oops: carry on mdr
  13. M

Track an email address click through using the click.php???

I had it working but for some reason it doesen't anymore. php?email=[E-mail Address] what am I doing wrong? thanks mdr