MLM statistics export with all company info

mdelrossi

Hi,
Here is the scenario:

I have a list of prospects with all the company info, address phone title etc in my list.
I send out a mailing and my statistics show openings and clicks.

1)I'd like to be able to automatically unsubscribe the people who request it.

2)Be able to export all of the opens and clicks to a followup call sheet with all of their info, including phone and title etc….

As it stands now I can export the clicks and opens but the only info is the email address and name. Now I have to manually go through the main list and select those records with all of the info to make up a call sheet.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
mdr

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
1)I'd like to be able to automatically unsubscribe the people who request it.
Just use the [Unsubscribe] tag in your message.
2)Be able to export all of the opens and clicks to a followup call sheet with all of their info, including phone and title etc….
Indeed, the Export doesn't include that much data. I take note of your request.

mdelrossi

I noticed I can

" In addition you can also select an entry from any of your lists and click on the 'Get Info' button or select the 'Get Info' menu to know what messages were sent and what messages were opened by that recipient."

Would it be possible to get this info on all of the recipients at once, instead of one by one?

that would peachy!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I have a project here to add such feature indeed. Not sure when it will be added though.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I meant 'Not sure when it will be added though.' Sorry for the typo.

The statistic info is stored in MLM, on your server. You can access it with a MLM command like:

.../lm.php?cmd=getclicks&pwd=YOUR_PASSWORD&delivery=DELIVERY_NUMBER