Search results

1. asta

Statistics messed up

In 7.7 at least (haven't tried 7.8), opening statistics are a mess. For instance, in a mailing sent today, there are opening "statistics" for people not on the mailing list. And many of them are reported to have opened the email before it was sent! I'm assuming MBM is for some reason combining...
  2. asta

Unsubscribe not Registering

perhaps related: i did a big mailing to xxx recipients now when i go to the remote list i see i have xxx minus 30 recipients did these 30 people unsubscribe? and if so, why are there no unsubscribes on the statistics page?
  3. asta

Use MLM on 2d Computer

Can a second computer on the LAN access the MLM database or is the computer that installs MLM the only one that can? If so, how is the second computer set up to access the remote list, click tracking, etc?
  4. asta

installed . . . now what?

okay a pretty basic question but one that's left out of the various on-line documentation: after a good install then what? i assume i upload my recipient list then . . . what? is there a front end or something created? i see the templates for subscribing, but i can't really see anything else...