Search results

1. E

iCash - 0.01 account balance issue

On the new file I created it is the first transaction but on my main file I have been using for a few years I will have at least a few hundred transactions. The issue appears on both.
  2. E

I did this on the file with the issue. I also created a completely new file and the same issue exists. Thanks
  3. E

I think there appears to be an issue with accounts having either a Reconciled Balance of 0.01 or a Balance of 0.01. In either case it appears to display 0.00 rather than 0.01. I have attached a screenshot from a new file where I just reconciled a amount of 0.01 but the Reconciled Balance still...
  4. E

macOS Monterey Issue

I have just tried deleting the preference files and I still get the same issue but while doing this I noticed that if I open the file from the file manger it opens fine but as soon as I set my file to default and open directly into the file then the issue happens. Also it does not appear to...
  5. E

macOS Monterey Issue

Yes it is version 7.8.4 (15) that I am using
  6. E

macOS Monterey Issue

Hi, Since upgrading to macOS Monterey I have had an issue with iCash. This is in terms of how the window is displayed. For example at the top of the screen when I open the app the screen is displayed like this: Rather than like this: I.e. There appears to be a blank row at the top. If I...
  7. E

iCash App Windows Width

The issue I have is that i like to work side by side with my banking website and the 2 overlap. Before the version with the browser on the left they would sit next to each other ok because the older version of iCash had a smaller overall width. Without the browser sidebar open there is a lot of...
  8. E

iCash App Windows Width

Hi, I have also done a screenshot to try and show what I mean. So I close the browser window I want the part with the x to disappear and the part on the right to stay at the same size (Or at least allow me to shrink the width down to this size)
  9. E

iCash App Windows Width

Hi, I have made a short video which hopefully shows the issue. I.e. I can't make the iCash window shorter in width than a certain value. Thanks
  10. E

iCash App Windows Width

Hi, I have just updated to the latest version and an issue that has been there since the Browser was added still exists. I can increase the width of the main application window but I can only minimise it to a set width. If I try to make it smaller than this set width it does not work. Ideally...
  11. E

iCash 7.5.9 release

Hi, I have managed to fix the issue using the command below within the Terminal App: sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/iCash/ The issue appears to be that the Gatekeeper system is quarantining the app which stops the system from running it. The above command removes the...
  12. E

iCash 7.5.9 release

Hi, I have restarted multiple times and I have just downloaded the current version via a different browser and I still get the same error. Thanks
  13. E

iCash 7.5.9 release

Hi, I just redownloaded the app and I am getting exactly the same error as before. Thanks
  14. E

iCash 7.5.9 release

Hi, I have just installed the latest update on macOS Sierra and no matter which way I try to open the program it tells me that there is a problem with the application. The error is as follows: iCash can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash. Then when I click on the help file for the...