Search results

1. todd_z

Click-through tracking links not forwarding

There was nothing on Line 62. Just a couple of line returns after the ?>, which I deleted. And now it's working. :roll: All's well that ends well but I'm pretty sure I didn't add those line returns in the file, and I have NO idea why that would have affected anything. Oh well, thanks for the help!
  2. todd_z

Yes and yes. Everything is else is working except for the forwarding. I can provide FTP access if you need it, please provide an email address so I can send you the FTP login credentials.
  3. todd_z

OK I turned on debug... and here's the reply from SiteGround: Thank you for the update! It definitely helps as now when I access http://gobqgrills.com/lm/lm.php?tk=S2Vu ... kerkit.com URL I see the following error: Code: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by...
  4. todd_z

Here's their reply: "Thank you for your patience! I've checked server logs and I'm definitely not seeing any cases of blocks that would explain this behavior. Can you please check if there is a way to enable a more verbose debugging in this software since the request is routed through lm.php...
  5. todd_z

Yes, the tracking was working properly before the forwarding failure. I've sent SiteGround your response, let's see what they say. Worst case, maybe I can set up redirect forwarding for each of the tracking URLs in my host cpanel?
  6. todd_z

Here's their (Siteground's) response: After checking our error logs, I'm not finding any evidence of redirects being blocked. I can also confirm that our servers do allow PHP/HTML redirects. Our error logs don't show the specific cause for this redirect failure, but it could certainly be due...
  7. todd_z

Yes I have. Of course they say it's not a problem on their end. Everything works fine if I turn off Click-through tracking, but then it doesn't even track email-opens. Here's the transcript with the host: Yasen A.: Hello Todd how are you today ? TZ: I'm great, did you get the first part of my...
  8. todd_z

Hi, I've activated click-through tracking but the links within the emails don't forward, just leaves a blank page. Here's a sample: http://gobqgrills.com/lm/lm.php?tk=S2Vu ... kit.com%2F The MLM statistics do show the link has been clicked, however. Thanks for your help!