Search results

1. M

Problem with the latest, fixed 8.5.1

*Ideally* yes -- something called 8.5.2 would help us (as munki is designed to check for things like application version number So we can't really write an install script that says (essentially) "if version = 8.5.1, then install 8.5.1" as the install would loop. But we thought we'd check to...
  2. M

According to our update checker, it looked like there was yet-another new version of 8.5.1 released today. However, this still has the wrong permissions on that framework file when we install as root via Munki: -rwx--x--x@ 1 root admin 3735344 Nov 20 08:08 XojoFramework and, as such, the...
  3. M

OK. Please let me know if that's workable/fixable in an update. As I mentioned, we had to pull 8.5.1 and revert back to 8.5.0 because of this issue.
  4. M

To clarify -- if/when you fix the permissions on that Framework file -- don't just rename it "8.5.1" again...
  5. M

No, I mean releasing an 8.5.2 -- with the fix on the permissions for that specific Framework -- would resolve our problems.
  6. M

We deploy MaxBulk Mailer via munki and have been doing so for years. There's a new problem with 8.5.1 (including the "fixed" version released recently) Munki installs this app as "root:admin": drwxrwxr-x@ 13 root admin 442 Oct 24 05:24 MaxBulk Mailer In doing this -- the application...