Search results

1. B

Google 530 5.7.0 error-can't send emails

The server has rejected your message because you haven't authenticated yourself. I've tried every setting, read ever article and made sure I've got all the right settings in gmail security. Could someone please help me try and get this to work? It is a regular gmail account. Any info would be...
  2. B

MLM Error #102 - URL is not valid ISSUE

My server is now using https and I've changed this in the MaxBulk mailer preferences under "General" and can connect to the list from here but in my email blast I'm getting the error just trying to connect to the MLM lists. Get the "Error #102 - URL is not valid" message. How can I fix this...
  3. B

Can't use a REPLY EMAIL in HTML blast

Any idea why I'm getting "this website has stopped from automatically creating an email" when using mailto:_________.com HTML code in the blast? Opens a page in Safari and not a blank email to recipient. Have several "reply" contacts in the email but doesn't work creating it on my Mac. Has...
  4. B

Subscribe & Unsubscribe loop for list email address

I've received over 500 emails from yesterday of a email address on one of my lists being "Subscribed & Unsubscribed". How can I stop this madness? I know there's no LOOP written into the software code but I've seen this thread before but don't know how to stop it. I've blacklisted but nothing is...