Search results

1. J

SPAM problem - provider cut me off

I realize that Macs can also be infected. Was simply responding to your question regarding platform. Yes, other clients are active. My desktop, phone and tablet all check mail on various accounts. Could that cause an issue? It hasn't in the past. Again, I don't think my account or computer has...
  2. J

I'm on a mac, not a PC. Frankly, I don't think anyone has accessed my password. I think something else is at play. The problem only occurs when using this one mailing list, and only while email is being sent by MBM. When my mailing starts, the problems start. When my mailing ends, the problems...
  3. J

My wifi network is most likely secure i this context. Unless someone was parked outside my building over a several hour period on all three occasions, I don't see how they would be in range of my network. The odd thing is, I don't see any evidence that i was hacked by a third party. The...
  4. J

Messages sent without content

I have just sent the requested files. Note, however, that my problem has been solved by reverting back to version 8.5. My bigger problem (also noted in the support request) is detailed in the other thread. My host will not allow me to use MBM for any further mailings. I have been asked to find...
  5. J

Having a major problem with MaxBulk mailer. I manage a few lists. Two are a few hundred names. One is my business' opt-in list with about 10,000 names. I occasionally sent emails to these lists with MaxBulk Mailer. Was using 8.5, then 8.5.1. I sent a mailing to one of the smaller lists a few...
  6. J

Never mind. I found my original 8.5 version. That one works. The problem (for me) was 8.5.1, FWIW, the statistics were not working for the "no body" emails either. The mailing showed up on the list, but there were no recipients. Going back to 8.5, the message is delivered as expected, and the...
  7. J

Has there been any resolution to this problem? I am using 8.5.1 on a mac desktop. Text/styled test emails work fine. HTML sends a blank message. Same problem as OP. Unfortunately, over 6,000 emails already went out to my list before I was notified of the problem. Pretty embarrassing. Have...
  8. J

need help getting started

I clicked the "delete" button (red circle with slash) on the MML-Deliveries web page. Originally, I though I did this on the stats window of MBM, but it seems that is not possible. I just tested it and the browser allowed me to delete #6. Attempting to delete the entry with the strange...
  9. J

Ah... that seems to have done it. So the procedure is to essentially "reload" the MLM list which will take into account the MLM unsubscribes. THEN apply the delete file. Then "Upload to MLM." Thanks - it wasn't really clear how all that worked. When I re-selected "Remote Lists" my icons...
  10. J

Better and faster is always good. My mailing was done to a selection of remote lists. My MBM recipients tab shows "Remote Lists" in the drop down, has a listing of all my remote lists in the top pane and all the addresses where messages were sent are in the bottom pane. I created a "DELETE"...
  11. J

Statistics problem

one other note... the number of bounces does not match the number shown in email bounce handler for these deliveries (not even close).
  12. J

Statistics problem

Here are screens shot showing three variations. As you can see, the stats numbers are incorrect whenever more that one delivery is selected. I did not do a manual count, but the above make me question that any of the numbers shown are accurate. Also, in none of the cases does clicks show a...
  13. J

Statistics problem

What do you mean by folder? I am looking at the Statistics screen of MaxBulk mailer. No folders are shown. I only have a hierarchal listing of mailings (deliveries?) in the left pane. As indicated, there is an initial "7" with a disclosure triangle. Under that "7" are "7", "8" and "9" with...
  14. J

Statistics problem

I just did a mailing with MBM. My server timed out about 75% through, so the job was broken up into two separate "sends." (Actually 3, as I hit send and cancelled it immediately). Looking at the statistics screen, I see a few items: 10 Next Delivery 7 (name of mailing) 7 (name of...
  15. J

I have just purchased the MBM bundle and sent my first mailing. I have some questions that span across a few of the products, mainly centered around MLM. First, everything is set up and seems to be working properly. I have entered my activation key into all the products. My mailing was done...