Recent content by willymmm

1. W

Crashes since installing 8.4.9

Indeed, and thanks for that! I don't remember adding a scheduled sleep, but either I did, or when I upgraded the OS it was added automatically? I had already stopped the timed sleep, but hadn't checked the schedule!
  2. W

GRRRRH! I figured it out, somehow the sleep settings were changed, and it went to sleep at 10 pm!! That should do it!
  3. W

What do you need from me to troubleshoot this? Thanks, Bill
  4. W

I upgraded my mac to ML, then installed the 8.4.9 update. Since then, for the last 3 nights, MBM has been crashing at 10:15 pm every night. Yikes!
  5. W

How to get statistics after a MBM crash

Yes, I know about crash recovery. I used it, but I still get no statistics; while it recovers (ie., resumes from the same email address), the log shows a new delivery #, and statistics shows nothing from before the crash. The log file from the crashed delivery seems truncated, does not include...
  6. W

How to get statistics after a MBM crash

Is there any way to get statistics from delivery logs after a crash? When I go to the statistics window the crashed delivery does not show, but all the other deliveries do show. Probably something added to the log when a delivery completes?
  7. W

Updating MLM

I am currently running MLM 3.1.1. I would like to update to latest, but am concerned that customizations I have made will be overwritten. What is the best process for updating MLM to new version? Thanks!
  8. W

multiple unsubscribe messages

Will do. Thanks!
  9. W

I don't think I ever mentioned MaxBulk mailer as involved with this; I know well how it works. Not sure why you brought that up. It's MLM which is giving the multiple PHP mail command, no? This message (and it's the exact same message every time) has been going out twice a day.
  10. W

One of my list recipients, who unsubscribed FOUR days ago, has now recieved 8 (!!) email notifications. Obviously he is very upset! This is harming my reputation. So far no response from MaxProg. Do I need to transfer my lists to MailChimp? I have been a happy user for more than 5 years, and...
  11. W

Actually it turns out many unsubscribers are getting multiple confirmations. This needs to be fixed ASAP!
  12. W

Some of my list subscribers are getting multiple messages confirming their unsubscribe request. One person has gotten six messages from the same unsub request over 4 days. Obviously this does not engender good will! I checked in Max bulk mailer, and in fact in only shows one unsub request. I...
  13. W

[MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB(

Don't know what that means. Bill
  14. W

[MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB(

I have been sending a message for the last 24 hours. All of a sudden, 12 hours into the send, I started recieving multiple messages with the above subject. The body says: 1062: Duplicate entry '12881' for key 'PRIMARY' Any ideas, or other info you need? Bill
  15. W

Delaying the start of a message

DOH! :oops: Silly me, I knew it was right there (somewhere)! Thanks, Bill