Recent content by wessley

1. wessley

CSV

When you import files into iCash you should get an window where you tell iCash which column of your CSV corresponds to what. See the first image in this post: http://www.maxprog.com/site/manuals/ica ... gdata.html
  2. wessley

MaxBulk Mailer is always inactif

Hi, Does he get any sort of error message? What SMTP server is he using? Best, Wes
  3. wessley

Unsub tag won't work

Glad you could sort it out :)
  4. wessley

Comcast problems again

Great! Perhaps Comcast's server was accepting the emails but discarded them later on.
  5. wessley

No emails are extracted although the file contains many

Sorry, didn't notice the sample… That doesn't look like CSV to me, it looks like an SQL export file. Are you able to convert that into CSV and try again? Best, Wes
  6. wessley

CSV

Hi, What happened exactly when you tried to import the CSV file? Were you able to select the CSV file but nothing was imported into iCash? The secret to importing transactions into iCash is to properly map each column in the import window. Best, Wes
  7. wessley

Comcast problems again

It's possible that some get marked as spam but it is highly unlikely that every email you sent did. Did you send many? Have you checked the connection log for any strange message? Best, Wes
  8. wessley

No emails are extracted although the file contains many

Hi, That's strange. How are the files formatted? Can you send us a small sample using our ticket system? Thanks, Wes
  9. wessley

Unhandled Response

It seems MobileMe has changed something in their authentication system lately. However, I got it to work changing the Authentication method to ESMTP-Plain. Cheers, Wes
  10. wessley

Error 64

Hi, Are you sending a web page? If so what URL are you using?
  11. wessley

? re email address hyperlink and photo to email

Hi Mary, To hyperlink an email address the URL should look like this: mailto:[email protected] If you're using HTML format then it's: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">email me</a> To add pictures use Message > Insert Graphic‚Ķ menu item.
  12. wessley

How Can Include Names

Hi, What format is the file you need to extract from?
  13. wessley

I get error #103 in the delivery

Hi, Since it's working fine on other networks but not your own, my guess is your router is causing the problem. Maybe try opening ports 25, 465 and 587 and see if that fixes it. Best, Wes
  14. wessley

Have I mentioned how much I love iCash?

Thanks for the kind words Mark! Much appreciated :)
  15. wessley

copy of email in sent folder

Hi Stephen, I don't believe you can have the sent emails in the Sent mailbox. Why is it that you want that? Wes