Recent content by ufukgursoy

1. U

[[Error] Impossible to verify this e-mail address. (#-2)]

I entered DNS numbers as: 80.58.61.250 and 80.58.61.254... This time in the program DNS Server Response says; G_venilir olmayan yan_t: Sunucu: 250.Red-80-58-61.staticIP.rima-tde.net Address: 80.58.61.250 konakmedya.com MX preference = 0, mail exchanger = mailmx5.doruk.net.tr...
  2. U

Here is the result. It says something like time out problem. ------------------------------------------------ Microsoft Windows XP [Sürüm 5.1.2600] (C) Telif Hakkı 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp. C:\Documents and Settings\Konak>NSLookup -type=MX konakmedya.com Sunucu: RT Address...
  3. U

Do i have to change something in preferences. because after i install the program i didnt change anything.
  4. U

I really dont know how to do it. Could you show me the way? Thanks
  5. U

It says: Shell timed out
  6. U

Still same error In the program all my settings are set to factory settings. My port 25 is open as you can see in the images. And i am still getting this error: [01] 2/20 13:56:00 MX <[email protected]> -> [[Error] Impossible to verify this e-mail address. (#-2)]
  7. U

Port 25 Hi there my port 25 is open and i am still getting this error: 01] 8/7 23:27:19 MX <[email protected]> -> [[Error] Impossible to verify this e-mail address. (#-2)] Where is the problem...