Recent content by tuqqer

1. T

Still failing to send

I figured it out! Our host, DreamHost, requires the setting of ESMTP in the Authentication drop-down. Not POP, which is what I thought it would be. I've no idea what this means, I just now know it works! Perfect. I'm off and running.
  2. T

Still failing to send

We've been trying all week to configure MaxBulk to work for us. We're pretty sure it's end user error, but we're really baffled at this point. When we send just an email to just ONE recipient, the email goes through. However, if we try 2, 3, or 50 at a time, it's not working. Strangely...
  3. T

Program crashes

Hi Stan, Yes, I was pasting directly from Entourage 2004. I found out, though, that by copying first over to TextEdit, and then copying again into MaxBulk, all went well. My host, DreamHost, is not letting me send emails via MaxBulk right now, but I'm in communication with them, to see...
  4. T

Program crashes

In checking for the .plist file to trash, I found a crashlog. Here's what it said, over and over, if this helps: LaunchCFMApp[867]: [MeMa] This menu has two items with the same command id of '\u02' (-1). This means that the command ID cannot be used to match menu items.
  5. T

Program crashes

Hi, we are checking out MaxBulk Mailer 4.4.2 for the first time today. But we are continually getting hard crashes. As in: the program just up and quits, losing the message we were working on. Here's also a message we get when we try and paste a formatted text message from Entourage 2004...