Recent content by stephane.corbinais

1. S

email notification

me lo imaginaba... qué raro que usen este tipo de servicios cuando aparece ser un proveedor serio y potente. Iré más rápido cambiando de proveedor!
  2. S

email notification

Alguna noticia? stéphane
  3. S

email notification

Me mandaron un archivo zipeado de muestra con 4 archivos php dentro : formulario.php class.phpmailer.php class.pop3.php class.smtp.php si quiere se lo mando para que lo vea. stéphane
  4. S

email notification

Their terms exactly are : Respecto a las newsletter, es muy probable que esté utilizando la función mail de PHP, sin embargo dicha función se encuentra deshabilitada por motivos de seguridad, le aconsejamos que adapte la aplicación para que utilice la función phpmailer Regarding the...
  5. S

email notification

My provider told me that PHP is not configured because of security. He said that I can try with PHPmailer... I do not know how to configure that in MLM... Could you help me? stéphane
  6. S

email notification

Ok, I have changed the lm_prefs.php preferences. I have put my email adress and hostname and right now, on my web, there is not message that an email has been sent, the bage stays in blank... what can I do?
  7. S

email notification

Hello, I have a problem, I do not receive the email notifications. May I have to contact to my provider access more than you perhaps? stephane
  8. S

Statistics/URL help needed

Yes, it is there. But the program only follow the images links and not the text ones of my newsletter. I do not know if the people can open the links without trouble or have the same problem.
  9. S

Where can I get the record archive?
  10. S

Sorry, but what does it mean? Do you think it is a problem from my MySql database? Mailbulk Mail does not work to contact with my database because my SQL server does not accept distant access, maybe that is the reason... And why do my text links in my newsletter work, but without click-through...
  11. S

For my part, I have a similar problem : the links have the same aspect, like : http://www.bangediciones.com/online/lm/ ... 3Fref%3Dts But nothing happens, the page stay freezed in blank. The newsletter is in web page style, and this is the cas for the image link. When it is a text link, the...