Recent content by SP-K

1. S

ALL IS RED LISTED, WHY ? AS WELL THE GOOD ADRESSES!

IT'S WORKING FROM MY SECOND COMPUTER!!!! It's me again! I am happy because the soft works properly with my second laptop! I used the same Key codes etc, brief!!! No I transfer and copy my inbox & outbox folder in order to verify and exploit all my addresses! Have a good day, Also...
  2. S

I get a successful 220 response Morning it's me again! Just for info! From my second laptop, When I test for the port 25, I have the following reply! command: >>> telnet://mailgate.otenet.gr:25 220 kane.otenet.gr ESMTP Sendmail 8.13.8; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:33:32 +0200 You can note...
  3. S

Port25's authentication verifier Good morning, Beside of telnet - CMD etc,,,,,), ping mailgate.OTENET.gr = 62.103.147.202 And verification of my OUTGOING SERVER SMTP parameter is mail.otenet.gr AND THE PORT IS 25 (open) In order to verify some parameters of my Port 25, I used...
  4. S

I have done a control with a soft port scanner Hello It's me again! I have done a control with a soft port scanner ! I don't now it's is useful but I try to understand the problem! It's not my job, but I need to use the Soft solutions offer by Maxprog! It's important for me to increase...
  5. S

The only solution is switching to another ISP. Thanks for your help! Yes with telnet, and the port 25 is blocked or something like this! Regarding the explanation < good morning !> Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to change this. The port #25 is the standard for sending messages...
  6. S

Good morning, Today I just bought email Verifier and am using the Windows version, importing my SENT FOLDER. (thunderbird), I find more 2.000 addresses. OK ! But when I verify this folder, "all" is RED. Also when I proceed a first test with my INBOX folder only the yahoo, hotmail, was...