Recent content by Sherry McKillop

1. S

Authentication Error using Exchange Email Account

Thank you. I did make two changes. 1. Only the word before the @ on the ID and I had SMTP in all caps, I changed it to lower case. Here is the error message. [01] 1/7 08:21:21 ~ Opening connection for delivery... [01] 1/7 08:21:21 ~ Connecting to smtp.office365.com Port:587 [01] 1/7...
  2. S

Posting Guidelines

Hi Stan, Any ideas on the above error message? If not, I'm going to have to say goodbye to MaxBulk Mailer and move onto something else. I've got to get this campaign out and I'm already days late due to this problem. I appreciate your help.
  3. S

Posting Guidelines

Using Office 365 settings. Delivery Report [01] 1/4 19:04:34 ~ Opening connection for delivery... [01] 1/4 19:04:34 ~ Connecting to SMTP.office365.com Port:587 [01] 1/4 19:04:34 ~ Connected [01] 1/4 19:04:34 220 BYAPR11CA0048.outlook.office365.com Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Sat, 5...
  4. S

Thanks Stan. GoDaddy is our host server. I've logged in to their site using the same credentials so I know they are correct. In addition, they are the same credentials used to receive email on Mac Mail, which is what allowed me to receive your reply. Any other ideas? I appreciate your help!
  5. S

Posting Guidelines

I have changed my office 365 password just to be sure and it still doesn't work with your program. I also deleted the Max Bulk Mailer "account" and started over and still get nothing. I then used the GoDaddy settings and still can't get anything to send. Here is the delivery summary using the...
  6. S

OK. I've created a "Shared Mailbox" using the email that will be used for the Max Bulk Mailer emails. See attachment. I still get the same error. Here are the current screen shots of the delivery logs and settings windows. I've got to get this campaign out and I've wasted so much time trying to...
  7. S

Posting Guidelines

Stan, I posted an issue I'm having regarding an authentication error. The thread name is Authentication Error . . . will you please look at it and advise? Thank you.
  8. S

I have followed your instructions regarding settings for use with Exchange accounts. I still get the following error message, "An authentication error occurred while communicating with server. Check your account settings and try again." I've verified my account ID and password are correct. All...