Recent content by saxonx

1. S

iCash Mobile Strategy

All I really want to see on the iphone is account balances and the ability to enter any spends made on the move - in any account - I'm not interested in tables/graphs/reports etc
  2. S

iCash x iPhone IS A MUST

iPhone and iCash Hi Any progress on an iCash/iPhone app? Regards Keith
  3. S

Grouping Transactions

Hi - no screenshots but... If you could press a button in the data entry frame, called 'split transaction' say, which opens up a new line of data entry boxes - the same as the top line of data entry boxes in the transaction window - and in addition a total window, which would reflect the...
  4. S

Tracking number

Hi Is it possible to make an amendment to the tracking feature? Two really - the first would check that number was not a duplicate and the second would stop it offering and entering a number without request (although if the duplicate check was in place this would not be such an issue...
  5. S

"Hiding" debt-accounts from balance?

Many thanks - that's cheered me up! Regards KB
  6. S

Idea for development

No, sorry but I stopped using these programmes after my pc caught fire.....no seriously it did :evil: I replaced it with my macbook so never re-installed them - it was on ms money and if I remember right Quicken too. Sorry can't be of more help regards KB
  7. S

I agree, I've recently added my mortgage as an account and now feel quite depressed! :cry:
  8. S

I agree, I've recently added my mortgage as an account and now feel quite depressed! :cry:
  9. S

Idea for development

Hi, Just a thought but I seem to recall a previous programme I used before moving to a Mac used to allow me to predict when a loan would be cleared or an account be in the red/black depending on current rates of repayment/expenditure. Could this facility be added to charts? Regards KB
  10. S

Upcoming payments

Have been watching this since it came out as it is very useful. I've noticed though that (in the UK) the payments dont show as active until late evening? Is there a US time set behind the scenes on this function? my macbook clock is set to local time Regards KB
  11. S

Suggestion for next update

Hi Within the Scheduler is it possible to add a function which enables you to enter a different first payment i.e. 1 payment at x followed by n payments at y ? Also a reminder - can we have a facility to pay now for when the bank deducts the payment before the regular date...:evil...
  12. S

Suggestions for Updates

Thanks for the response - Quote: From the accounts drop down box (which filters which accs are shown - just below the overview tab) change to allow further accounts to be seen and not just bank accs. Right now we show all types, not only banks. :oops: Clicked on it again and the...
  13. S

Suggestions for Updates

Hi - I've been using this programme for a few months now and would like to suggest the following improvements: From the Scheduler window add a 'pay now' button to enter a payment that has appeared on the statement but has been taken before the due date From the accounts drop down box...