Recent content by risenfenix

1. R

blank emails for some customers

Wait I might have spoke too soon. I think it finally loaded. I can see it now. I will test a few more times. Thanks
  2. R

Just installed 7.9.2 and it is still doing it. The yahoo email addresses are getting blank emails.
  3. R

I have been having the same problem with for some time now. I Read thought all this and didn't see a solution. Was a solution found? I posted in this forum the same problem a while back and didn't find an answer. I really like the software and hope to figure it out soon.
  4. R

Yahoo Text in Emails not showing up

I think it has something to do with me copy pasting emails from my Mac Mail program. I need to do that to paste all the links that are sent with the email. I just figured out that if I right click and tell the program to change to TEXT it will send the email fine.
  5. R

I don't think so. I been sending these emails for years using the same ISP to send them with. +My roommate works for our ISP and he said they have not blocked anything. But it was a good thought though. Thanks for that.
  6. R

I have been through several versions now and I keep getting complaints from email receivers that the text in their emails does not show up. It is weird. If I send a pic inline with the email, all they get is the pic. No text. I tried sending plain text and styled text and still did not work...