• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Recent content by riccardomenegatto

1. R

export data on numbers ( Mac )

Good morning, how can I export the data on numbers of Mac ? Thank you .
  2. R

esportazione dei dati su numbers di mac

ESPORTAZIONE DEI DATI SU MAC ( NUMBERS ) Buongiorno, come posso esportare i dati su numbers di Mac ? Grazie Riccardo Menegatto
  3. R

Petición de nuevo, iCash para iPhone, Ipad. Años esperandola

Re: Petición de nuevo, iCash para iPhone, Ipad. Años esperan Dear friend, I tried to translate your message and I think ( I am italian ) to have been able to traslate it. May be better you write in English next time ... However : I am close to you in this matter ! Riccardo
  4. R

back up

Sorry Stan, I do not well what I have to do do see my back up files. I follow library / application support /... but I do not find / icash / back up.... When you say " check the library " folder in your user account can you show me how to procede ? thank you Stan and excuse me for my awkward...
  5. R

back up

Buongiorno, il supporto tecnico suggerisce di recuperare i file di back up seguendo il percorso: c/libreria/application support / maxprog / icash.... Seguendo questo percorso io arrivo a application support ma non trovo la cartella maxprog ! Allego screeshot del finder. Grazie.
  6. R

UP DATE SOFTARE FROM 7.5.3 IT ( I CASH SE ) TO 7.5.8 IT

Hi, I up to date my I cash buying the new version 7.5.8 IT but now I find on my pc two versions this program ( I cash SE the original I have installed and containing all my datum ) and the new versione 7.5.8 IT totally empty. What have I to do to mach the two version keeping safe all my story...