Recent content by oznoyan

1. O

Icash and MacOS Sierra crash!!

Hello, I restore all my system from my Time Machine backup and ICash started to work. I had to reinstall Sierra because Safari cause freeze my computer. Now all seems ok.
  2. O

Icash and MacOS Sierra crash!!

I have the same problem, after clean install Sierra with ICash. When I download and setup was no problem but when I try to run application it says "ICash can't be open" What problem can be? How can I solve that? regards Kemal
  3. O

Account balance information doesn't fit the screen

You fixed that problem with the new version. Thank you :)
  4. O

Payee balance

Hello, I started from July 2014 and I have to add some payee opening balance (-) or (+). How can I do that? Kemal
  5. O

I tried, fonts in there are not changes but transactions area and others..
  6. O

No it doesn't
  7. O

Hello, I am working with BIRR (Ethiopian currency) and it took a lot space. when I try to write transaction, account balance on information section doesn't fit. You can see in picture. Real balance is 1.054.309,59 but you can see 054.309,59. How can I fix it? OR it will be fix in new version...
  8. O

in report percentage doesn't work for different rates

Thanks for your interest, make sure time to time i will remind your words :) I must say icash is the best solution for my specific and difficult account system, thank you again. regards Kemal
  9. O

Hello Stan, I changed all sales companies currency to default and now works fine. Is that possible to see reports with different currency? because my clients pays as Euro or USD and I have to change to Birr because of percentage and report of sales. But also I want to see how much Euro or USD...
  10. O

Hello Stan, Before I send percentage picture.. it didn't any change. With that new pics i tried to show you what happens if i change currency.. Have a nice journey. regards
  11. O

Hello Stan Sorry for my very late reply, i was in business trip. I did check what you told me. Problem is if I change my currency from Euro to Default Birr, details in overview section also changes but not with currency calculation. Just changes from Euro to Birr. I will add a pics with...
  12. O

Yes default in currency section selected.. My default currency is BIRR. Actually rates always refresh when i open cash but normally manually i write all rates. In other reports seems no problem for calculation but for percentage..
  13. O

Hello, When I create reports, for example detailed Money Flow Statement for a specific month; a calculation for percentage in report page doesn't calculate to default currency. For example in picture: 2.384.224 is Euro sales but in BIRR it must be approx. 52.452.928 and percentage must be 90%...
  14. O

Charts

In preferences my default rate is BIRR and in manager accounts, some sales in EUR and some sales is default (BIRR) as you will see in chart sample.
  15. O

Charts

Hello, I am working with different exchange rates. My ICash default is BIRR (Ethiopian ). Because of all costs are BIRR My export sales is EURO and my local sales is BIRR. When I enter sales, I fill exchange rates for each transaction and bank (BIRR) balance is correct. But in chart, when i...