Recent content by orangecrush

1. O

Why are recipients seeing my English messages in Chinese characters?

I'm trying to send messages in English, but recipients, myself included, are getting Chinese characters. Used ISO-8859-English/Europe/America. Just tried again using UTF-8 .. it reads okay on my desktop Mac Mail, but still Chinese on my iPhone and other to other recipients.
  2. O

MaxBulk Mailer 8.7 release

Upgrade didn't work when I used "check for updates" on the old version, but it did work when I updated from Website. Something is different. Normally your upgrades are almost magically seamless. ;-)
  3. O

Pro user unable to modify font size in styled text mode

Pasting from email using Mac Mail. Source is usually styled email.
  4. O

Pro user unable to modify font size in styled text mode

Lately, (I don't think it was always so) if I copy and paste from an email I've received into MaxBulk mailer, I'm unable to change font sizes in styled text mode. What seems new is a "T" prefix in front of the font name and size. Did something change in recent update?
  5. O

Dredge > Apple Mail > Mailbox Name > Mailbox doesn't exist

Re: Dredge > Apple Mail > Mailbox Name > Mailbox doesn't exi I have the same issue with Dredging, and your answer doesn't make sense to me. I've entered the name of every mailbox that seems relevant. The only thing in Apple Mail named "On My Mac" is labeled as a trash can. Is that in Mail or in...
  6. O

Messages are being sent to unselected recipients

Then what is the point of the select/unselect box next to each listing?
  7. O

Messages are being sent to unselected recipients

On a club list I maintain, I uncheck the names of bounced email addresses with the intent of correcting them after a phone call. Today I did a mailing and noticed I was getting bounce messages from all the unchecked addresses. This is disturbing, because I often use partially-check lists for...
  8. O

Some recipients complain that type is too small

When I send messages using Styled Text, I set the body text size at 3 for "Standard" and that usually works fine. However some folks complain the messages are received as tiny "eye-test" type. I've had these messages send back to me in "Outlook' and they are indeed very tiny. Do you have any...
  9. O

Import from Addressbook brings multiple addresses

Thank you stanbusk. That works great. I guess I just got too used to drag and drop in Outlook.
  10. O

Import from Addressbook brings multiple addresses

When I drag groups from Apple's Addressbook, it brings over all the email addresses for each person, not just the first or default address. I've been using Outlook for years, and was easily able to export the default address only to maxbulkmailer. Now, after laboriously transferring 3,000...
  11. O

MaxBluckmailer won't import names from outlook mac

Dragging all the addresses selected to the desktop creates separate v-cards for each address. I some ways it is good because it loads fname lname and company. Unfortunately it also loads every email address I have for each person, instead of just the default address. Some people would end up...
  12. O

MaxBluckmailer won't import names from outlook mac

I've been using MaxBulkmailer regularly for several years. I generate list Groups in Outlook mac, and drag them into the recipients list. It has always worked well enough, giving me name (combined, never could get first/last separate) and email address. I've also pasted from clipboard with...