Recent content by noel_tv

1. N

Trouble Uploading Lists

Yes. But alas, it worked for a few hours, and now it works no more. I am getting a 500 error - "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the...
  2. N

Automatic 'Your Unsubscribe Request Confirmation' Email

Hello Stan, Forum Now, I have found the place where that automatic email is saved in the Templates. I have changed the copy in that email for the meantime, but I would still want to: 1. Know how to disable that email from firing so that after they unsubscribe. 2. In case the email has to go...
  3. N

Automatic 'Your Unsubscribe Request Confirmation' Email

Hello Stan, Forum, For a while the unsubscribe was not working for me, but today in preview I saw that if I put the command lm/lm/lm.php?cmd=unsubscribe&email=[E-mail Address] I could unsubscribe myself from the list, and it takes about a few seconds before the list is updated. I also noticed...
  4. N

Trouble Uploading Lists

Lori, Stan offered a way that worked for me : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7677 Thanks, Noel
  5. N

MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Lists

Re: MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Li Thanks Stan, works like a charm. Lists very easily added.
  6. N

list management tip for me

Thanks Stan.
  7. N

EBM always crashing

Never mind, found the answer - http://www.maxprog.com/site/support/us/ ... system.php Ignore my question. Thanks for the help. Noel
  8. N

MaxBulk Mailer Integration With Google Analytics

Hello Stan, Ok, so you are saying that the GA tracking and the MLM click tracking cannot be on both at the same time, correct? Thanks, Noel
  9. N

EBM always crashing

Hello Stan, The bounce handler crashes, and it does so before I could have saved a copy of the bounced emails. How can I get the previous unsaved version to come back? I don't have a copy of the emails that bounced back, and some of them were suspected honeypots :-/
  10. N

Re: MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Li Ok, but where is that line? How do I access it? I log into the lm folder on the server then ? Thanks for helping, Noel
  11. N

Re: MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Li Version 3.1.4 for Mac
  12. N

Re: MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Li Version 3.1.4
  13. N

Re: MLM Installation - Stats & Click Tracking - Uploading Li Yes, I have.
  14. N

Trouble Uploading Lists

Ran the test, connection is good, so then very confusing. When I go to the back end in public_html/lm/lm/uploads I see the txt files and the addresses that I uploaded are there, but when I uploaded them they said that no addresses has been added to the list. And when I call on the remote lists...
  15. N

MaxBulk Mailer Integration With Google Analytics

Hellos again. I notice that when I append my links with Google Analytics parameters the links appear as broken in the email received, they only work if no GA parameters are added. How can I integrate Google Analytics tracking into the mail so that I can see the mail traffic on my GA dashboard...