Recent content by mjormiston

1. mjormiston

Multiple Customers run from one server

Hi Can MLM handle multiple domains? I am running all the campaigns off one server but using different client's domains for their own lists. Do you know how to handle this?
  2. mjormiston

upload help

Yep used 500 only and the maximu interval, it just uploaded 500 and then stopped with an error at the top of the screen.
  3. mjormiston

upload help

Hi I am trying to upload a list into a remote MLM list but it times out after 1000 records. Do have any guidance for settings etc?
  4. mjormiston

INstallation issues

Yes it matches.
  5. mjormiston

INstallation issues

Ok downloaded the files from your site and I still getting the password error?
  6. mjormiston

INstallation issues

Ok checked with my host and all credentials are correct, no IP or port blocking or anything. Could there be issue with scripts and if so can you provide link to current scripts so I can upload them over what I have. Thanks Mark
  7. mjormiston

INstallation issues

Hi I am using mysql, I have checked my credentials, even connected to the server using the mysql tools to confirm they are correct. When I try to initialise the database it gives the following error: Error - Impossible to create the database or the table. [mySQL server connection error]...