• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Recent content by lecolporteur

1. L

EBH & MLM

I think the answer is yes but I'm not 100% sure. Can you please tell me where they should be added so I can check?
  2. L

EBH & MLM

Yes, and it works with builkmailer to obtain the list.
  3. L

EBH & MLM

It's an imap account, does it matter? It retrieves messages and fill the error list (on the screen) but nothing on MLM.
  4. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Yes, URL + login + password This works with builkmailer as I got the external list but I don't know how to check in bouce handler if it works.
  5. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Sorry for this late answer. No, that's not a hard bounce but I had the same trouble with a real hard bounce. Anyway, I did some more tries and I understand now that EBH is correctly finding emails that are either errors (hard bounce I guess because the email was invalid for testing) or...
  6. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I ran some more tests and here is what I've got: - I setup a specific rule that look for sender of a subject that is "unsubscribe" - mailbox is read and mail is removed - in the first tab I have a line for that mail but I have an "Echec" (it's in french, I guess...
  7. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, Thank you for your answer. That's what I did but it didn't work : added just a few mail in list for testing and sent a mail to eMail Bounce Handler so it was in the first tab list but did not remove it from MLM, even if I press the "-" button. What can I do to find out what's wrong? Is...
  8. L

EBH & MLM

Hi, I installed MLM & setup Maxbulk to work with it. That part is fine. I put the same URL & credentials to EBH but I did not find how to make EBH talk to MLM. Email is correctly parsed and I don't wish to make a manual export. Did I not see something? Thanks.