Recent content by kjurkuhn

1. K

Few bugs in v5

->Sorry for the late response. "Could you create such file, open a support ticket and send it to us? As soon we can reproduce we will fix it. " ->Will do. "Quote: - The payment summary report should have an option if to include payees who have not received/paid anything." "Do you...
  2. K

Few bugs in v5

Hi, I'm using version 5.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.6 in German for a while now. I had two issues as follows: - Entering something in the comment field in 'Transactions' causes a crash from time to time. Can't fix it on a specific input though. Must be connected to the auto-complete feature. -...
  3. K

Pie-chart calculation correct?

Yes, I do. 4.2.2 DE At the moment one part is 34% and 16% which should be 50%. But these two part take up more than 50% of the pie.
  4. K

Pie-chart calculation correct?

Hi! At the moment my pie-chart tells me that 19% + 29% > 50%. Two pieces combined together clearly take up over 50 percent of the circle. One is labelled 19% and the other 29%. That looks a bit wrong :-) Is it possible that accounts with no entries and a balance of null are disturbing...