Recent content by juergen

1. J

HTML forms not working for MLM

Hi Stan, sorry for my delay (i was on vacation). i tried both script commands an no one was working. the same result - "...You don't have permission to access /_newsletter/scripts/lm/lm.php on this server." Error 403
  2. J

not really, the name will be cut out after the umlaut - see the screenshot.. oh there is a error when i want to ad a screenshot (Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.)
  3. J

Major Bug with unsubscribe link

no there are no crash log files within the date... it's truly amazing because i tested many many settings and it's not possible to reproduce this error...
  4. J

here is the link ~/_newsletter/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd=admin&action=editaddr&list=Mitarbeiter&firstname=Jürgen&lastname=Berger&company=FODIG&email=j.berger%40fodig.de
  5. J

i'm not sure what you mean with raw headers... here is the source code of the email that i receive. as you see the e-mail is blank, because is one of the errors with the [Abmelden] link inside - i wrote another post for MLM. The screenshot shows the wrong "from" field. Message-ID...
  6. J

as i wrote in a previous post: also the problem with umlaut still exists, if i add manually (Add Recipient) a user in the lm.php with ü it will be add the user to the list, but when i click on "edit" for this user i get this error "Forbidden You don't have permission to access...
  7. J

Yes i did, and the problem, when i use your example is, the the e-mail i receive is still blank... the other problem is still existing, as "from" there will always shown "MaxBulk Mailer" not the the right Name that i have set in the settings...
  8. J

ok, here the mbm file. at the moment there is my link-version inside, not the [unsubscribe] tag.
  9. J

for the moment i use a cmd-link like "<a href="~/_newsletter/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd=unsubscribe&list=Mitarbeiter&email=[E-Mail Adresse]" >Abmelden</a>" until the [unsubscribe] will work (in german [Abmelden]). in which format i can send you my document, a txt or html file was not allowed as...
  10. J

yes this was the solution - now its works so far. problem again is, when a user has an umlaut in his name, i can add him with the form now, but i can't edit him within the online form - see my previous post.
  11. J

i spend many ours to find out what happened with my email theme, now i found a strange behaviour in bulk mail. i have made a html theme and it works very well - also when i send it with bulk mail. but when i add the [unsubscribe] link anywhere in the theme then i receive a blank email. a look...
  12. J

this will not fix my problem. when i use the absolute path, the the only different is, that i will be redirected to my form again with all fields are filled out - different as i wrote on my first post, that after redirect to my form alle the fields were blank. but in any case, there will be no...
  13. J

i think i use the correct URL [~scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php] i tried also with absolute path [http://~] and with apostrophe ["~scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php"] as i said before, when i use the url in my browser address filed it will be fine, no 404 error. my i...
  14. J

I tried to replace this code $script_name = $script_path[ count( $script_path ) - 1 ]; with $script_name = [THE FULL PATH OF THE PAGE ON YOUR WEB SITE] but the result what i get is a 404 error message i have used different urls for the full path but every time i get a 404 error. when i take the...