Recent content by joeblack

1. J

URL for unsubscribe

When I use the webpage format, the unsubscribe tag does not show at all in the sent email. When I use the tag in styled text, it shows up in the sent email. Does the unsubscribe tab not work when used in conjunction with the web page format? Joe
  2. J

URL for unsubscribe

I am trying to send a web page as a newsletter. I give the url, the page comes up in the preview. I try to use the unsubscribe tag, it does not show up on preview or when it is received in test emails. I try tp hard code the unsubscribe using the path that you gave me, the only thing that...
  3. J

URL for unsubscribe

I have found the unsubscribe tag. I have now uploaded a new list and when I try to unsubscribe from it, the old list is still being looked for. I just want this app to do two things right now: populate the first name and last name when unsubscribe is selected from my newsletter and unsubscribe...
  4. J

URL for unsubscribe

Also, where may I locate the "unsubscribe" tag? Joe
  5. J

URL for unsubscribe

Where is the file?
  6. J

URL for unsubscribe

When I click on "unsubscribe" it says that first name and last name are required to do so. Joe
  7. J

URL for unsubscribe

I used the parameters you suggested and the email address populates fine, but I can not get the first and last names to populate the unsubscribe text fields and they are required to do a complete unsubscribe. Please advise. Joe
  8. J

URL for unsubscribe

I am using the web page format option. I have "unsubscribe" on the web page that I use so that those who wish to unsubscribe can do so with ease. I am using "http://www.myurl.com/lm" as the URL behind it and it takes me to my subscribe/unsubscribe page on my website with no problem. However...
  9. J

Error 103

That worked. Thank you. JoeBlack
  10. J

Error 103

The entered URL is "lm/lm.php". Should I change it to the whole URL? Joe
  11. J

Error 103

I uploaded my list via my web browser and all went well. When I tried access it from the server, I get "Error 103 - The URL is not valid". I am not quite sure what URL it is looking for. Is there some way for me to input it? Please advise. Joe