Recent content by instantsvideo

1. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply. I can't make it work, did change password many times, it looks simple. Is that correct : $dbhost = 'localhost' ?
  2. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, yes, I just did change password of the user that has access to the database on the cPanle and on lml.settings… same issue.
  3. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

thanks for checking. But I check and check the password, they are the same on maxbulk soft and in lm_settings.php , I don't understand.
  4. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

The only output I have when asking a "diagnostic" is "Error - Your password is wrong." When I ask for info I get : MLM version: 3.2.3 PHP version: 8.0.28 (Safe mode OFF) max_execution_time = 1800 seconds max_input_time = 360 seconds memory_limit = 4096M post_max_size = 512M upload_max_filesize...
  5. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, They did reply and test the configuration , they told me : "nous recommandons en effet 755 pour les répertoires mais de placer 644 pour les fichiers. " That means to put each file in 644 and folders at 755 and it worked ! The only problem is when I try "diagnostic" in maxbulk I stille get...
  6. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply but I don't understand what I have to ask: I have to ask if they use "mysqlicconnect()" for their database ? I don't understand a thing about this language, sorry, I try to understand but it's really difficult for me. If they don't use this function ""mysqlicconnect()"...
  7. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

I just check and creat again a user with mysql and password but same problem. I don't know what to write on the lm-settings file under // mySQL Host Name, I did try my webstite, or 'localhost or another address I found following some tutorials but nothing working.
  8. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

I dont' know what is "diagnostic" connecting to. I can access to mlm with a browser but when I want to see the list I got a blank page so I suppose it's the mySQL?
  9. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Yes I tried all modes, same result. When I check for diagnostic I get "Error - Your password is wrong." But I can connect with this password to the main MLM interface. Did check database password, user, etc… I have no idea… I hope you do !
  10. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, thanks for your help, that worked ! It's not working with the html5 documents made with Hype but with the ones made with Silex. It'll do. thanks !
  11. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, I have this on top of the page : <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="fr-FR" <head> Should I change that ? Thanks for your help!
  12. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, thanks for your reply, yes I did chmod 755, 705, all folder and files included.
  13. instantsvideo

No support for HTML5

Hi, I see this post is quiet old but I have the same problem now in 2023 : a page made in html5, visible with safari, is not previewed in Maxbulk or in my mail software after I send it. I can't understand what's wrong.
  14. instantsvideo

MLM blank page

Hi, after a change of internet provider I had to reconfigure Maxbulk Mailer but I can't have any access to Mailing List. I do have access to the mage with "show list" but when I click on it I just have blank. Also when I want a diagnostic from the software or want info : blank page. I did chmod...
  15. instantsvideo

No sending mails

Hi, just an information from my web-provider who fixed the authentication problem (finally !) with secured connection : He wrote me about those line in the lm_prefs : ========== function authmail( $to, $subject, $body, $from ) { global $smtp_host, $smtp_username, $smtp_password...