Recent content by henry

1. H

Have 2 press TAB 2x to move between fields

Same Jade's problem here.
  2. H

Icons on the Home view

I did notice the problem before update "iLife...." but probably (I'm not sure) after the Quicktime 7.6 update, so I guess cybergusano is right.
  3. H

Icons on the Home view

I have noticed that since I upgraded to the new 5.1, the folder's icons on the home view are white instead of light blue, and they are almost invisible. Is there a way to fix this issue?
  4. H

Suggestion - New Transactions in not default currency

I think it would be really great to have iCash fill the Currency exchange rate automatically using the value daily updated, and let the user have the possibility to change it.
  5. H

Positive vs negative entries

Right, so it should show a Negative amount on the Bank Account and a Positive amount on the Credit Card Account, but actually its show both Negative. I went through the data and I figured out that even if these credits from the BA to CCA are shown as Negative on the CCA, iCash really credit...
  6. H

As I said, the transaction is from my Bank Account (origin) to the Credit Card Account (target), so it should negative on the Bank Account and positive on the Credit Card Account, isn't it? If not, how can I pay the Credit Card Bill from my Bank Account?
  7. H

Sorry, but this is not true in my case. I tried several times to cancel the transactions and re-enter them, but still are negative on both sides, the Origin Account (Bank Account) and the Target Account (Credit Card Account).
  8. H

It seems I have the same problem, and frankly I can't understand the logic. Everything is fine when I input the expense transaction in my Credit Card accountcount (debt accout), but when I want to transfer (monthly) the amount to pay the CC bill, from my Bank Account to my Credit Card Account...