Recent content by futant

1. F

Wrong bounce count

Yes, I was sure then. It's a couple weeks back, so I can't now go back and demonstrate it to be true. Those bounced names have been deleted from the original file and the bounce file deleted too.
  2. F

fraction in blue bar upper left?

Sorry, I can't do that right now. ISP locked me out, and this fraction appears only while sending. Possibly others on the list here have seen this and can oblige by sending Stan a screen shot. More specifically, the fraction shows up in the blue bar at the top of the screen just to the...
  3. F

fraction in blue bar upper left?

At the top of the recipients screen during a delivery run, the blue bar shows [name of settings] and then a fraction that changes as the deliveries progress. I'm set at 20 per batch with a 2:30 interval. The numerator of the fraction changes with each delivery of 20, but the denominator...
  4. F

Wrong bounce count

Oops forgot to reply to one other item: In settings, I have the box checked to allow only two soft bounces before it changes the soft bounce to a hard bounce. Those with 3, 4, and 11 bounces were still listed as soft bounces with no large stop sign or other indicator icon next to them.
  5. F

Wrong bounce count

It wasn't the soft or hard bounce count so much that puzzled me. It was that I've been getting high bounce counts on names that are appearing on a list for the very first time. I just started using MBM, so how could any email address get 11 bounces regardless of hard or soft?
  6. F

Wrong bounce count

Using BH 3.7.3, WINXP. BH count shows on brand new list which has only been mailed in MBM once three addresses with 11, 4 and 3 bounces respectively. Also it says all those are soft bounces, not hard, even though I've set the limit at "2" for changing a soft to a hard bounce. What gives...