Recent content by explorz

1. E

Entourage email import

Here's an idea. I know that there are scripts out there for successfully exporting Entourage groups into text files which can then be imported into MBM. Any chance of incorporating some of those directly into the MBM experience so instead of using the script to import from an Entourage mailbox...
  2. E

Entourage email import

I hear you. Not being a tech guy, I was just looking at the end experience. Do developers like you supply feedback to Microsoft about such things that affect your product? Just curious. Thanks for the info.
  3. E

Entourage email import

Hi Stan, Thanks for following through on this. I appreciate that you're looking at working this through. I am speaking about the fact that MBM can't import successfully from a group Drag and Drop. I hear you when you say that it's an Entourage bug, but I'm wondering if its really just...
  4. E

Entourage email import

The latest version of Entourage has been out for some time and you've had a major release since then for which you are asking me to pay, yet without the glaring bug fixed.
  5. E

Entourage email import

Just for clarification. You cannot use the file/ export/Local Contacts to List function with specific groups. It just exports your entire contact database.
  6. E

Entourage email import

Thanks for the update. So, I would suggest that the documentation that comes with MBM not say that it can do what you are saying it clearly cannot do. It would save the user time and frustration. ONe CANNOT drag and drop from Entourage groups directly into MBM with success. thanks
  7. E

Entourage email import

When I drag first to the desktop and then into Maxbulk Mailer the Firstname is empty, the Surname is: 'String Mailto:[email protected] String' email is correctly imported. This is when I drag from a group, which of course is what one needs to do when using a program like Maxbulk Mailer. We...
  8. E

Entourage email import

According to the manual, in order to import Entourage addresses I can just drag a group or individual contacts from my address book to my recipients list. However, when I do that it does not import first and last name. Just the email address. I am a paid and registered user of 4.4.4 Now...
  9. E

Won't retain formatting

I've had no response from Maxprog since submitting this as a support ticket about three weeks ago. What I found was that once you connect different paragraphs with different formatting (center, left, justified, etc...) and then you move any of that text around, the new paragraphs now hold the...
  10. E

Won't retain formatting

Thanks. Will do.
  11. E

Won't retain formatting

I tried this with a new file and it looked fine. I then did a little editing in the file where I backspaced one centered paragraph until it met up with the previous left aligned paragraph. I then hit the return a few time to drop that paragraph back down to its original position. It was of...
  12. E

Won't retain formatting

I know where the alignment buttons are. My question was, why is align left not available in the format drop down menu at the top of the screen. Just curious. Document contains mainly text. I have two inline attachment photos further down in the email. Although I have tested without the...
  13. E

Won't retain formatting

Yes, Just tried and I get the exact same issue. Looks fine when I save the file. But then I close it and re-open and some formatting remains correct and other formatting switches from center to left and from left to center. Also, why isn't there a left alignment option up under the...
  14. E

Won't retain formatting

4.4.2 Mac OSX 10.4.7 Powerbook G4
  15. E

Won't retain formatting

No matter what I try, this program will not retain formatting in stylized text. When I save and close the file, it looks correct with some text centered and other text aligned left. When I re-open the file, some of the centered text is now aligned left and some of the left aligned text is...