Recent content by ericb

1. ericb

554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in the me

Re: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in th Will do
  2. ericb

Re: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in th Yes sir. A plain text test version. Anytime I included photografix.pro (with the exception of email addresses), it would be blocked. Very odd. I wanted to add that this morning one of my co-workers received an email from me (we're...
  3. ericb

Re: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in th Thanks, but I checked and my format is selected as Text|HTML
  4. ericb

Re: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in th Losers. Told me they can't do anything about configuring their spam filters.
  5. ericb

Re: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in th Just did this test: I went through the newsletter and deleted all references to photografix.pro and it passed. Looks like the provider has my domain name blocked—the same domain name I bought from them. Frustrating. Going to call...
  6. ericb

I love MBM (8.4.4). But it appears after many years of use, I have finally been (unfairly) canned as spam. Got this error this morning when trying to send to my list: 554 5.7.1 [P4] message blocked due to spam content in the message. My newsletter is utterly harmless (here's the link for it...
  7. ericb

Newsletter links changed after installing MLM on server

OK, I'll check with them and get back about it.
  8. ericb

No I have not. I wonder if it's the MySQL database I set up for it. Maybe I didn't name it correctly?
  9. ericb

Yes, I'm almost certain. Very strange. Here
  10. ericb

I'm very interested in the click-through statistics feature in MLM. However, when I installed MLM (installation successful), and I send a test newsletter to myself, all the links changed and are directed to "Page Not Found Errors". Links to my blog, advertisers and email subscribe and...
  11. ericb

Mailbox doesn't exist error for Apple Mail

I shouldv'e followed your recommendations. The default "Inbox" doesn't seem to be a valid mailbox. So I made one and it works now. Problem solved. :oops:
  12. ericb

Mailbox doesn't exist error for Apple Mail

Since transferring to Apple Mail 3.6 (I used to use Entourage), BounceHandler 3.8 has not been able to Dredge by Inbox. When I choose it to dredge any folder or mailbox in Apple mail I get this error:
  13. ericb

EmailCampaign 1.0.2 to MaxBulk (newsletters greyed out)

Excellent! Thanks for listening! I'm a long-time customer of Email Campaign and I really like the program. So the new version is a nice improvement and I'm glad I'm in the loop now. I cannot afford monthly fees for email newsletter services and your program has made it easy for me to stay in...
  14. ericb

Hey, that's great. Works. Thanks. I suggest putting that in the FAQ or Readme files for folks like me that upgrade from EmailCampaign.
  15. ericb

I just registered the with the EmailCampaign offer and entered the registration code. Everything looks fine except that I am unable to open any newsletters made with EmailCampaign. I thought these were compatible. Please advise. :oops: